Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some News Makes Me Smile

Oh, I do hate marketing monopoly advertising tsunamis and the World Cup is so stuffed with them it makes my teeth ache. So you can imagine how much joy I got from this story. Lots. Keep fighting you big-hearted beer companies, and cheers to you.

This little tale of swift and decisive retribution also floated my boat. I likes Mr. Hamad very muchly- literate, committed, intelligent, fully bilingual, unwavering, dignified... Mr. Hamad, any thoughts or comments on your long-overdue presidential candidacy?

Also, Mr. Cheyo's protest is quite hilarious. Why oh why is it taking so freaking long for the campaign season to start? (yes, I know CCM is cheating a little bit but I'm ignoring it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter