Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exactly the same, except not.

Hi folks! I am happy to announce the launch of The Mikocheni Report. Just Another Day in Paradise, the original blog, was laid to rest quietly and with no ceremony earlier this morning. It was fun while it lasted, but a long period of silence coupled with an accumulation of intentions to improve the blog seemed to demand a radical change. So I did for the blog what any good friend would do for someone who needs a feel-good pick-me-up would do: I took it to the spa. It went in as Just Another Day in Paradise and emerged as...well, The Mikocheni Report.

There is still some work to be done, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy the new and improved version as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. The content remains more or less the same because politics, urban life and food are subjects that just keep giving. Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter